Have you ever wished you could walk out of the house with a bare face, yet look like you’ve spent some time putting on your makeup? The holy grail lies in semi-permanent makeup. Previously, I’ve written about getting Lasik and eyebrow embroidery done to save time and effort on a daily basis. Now, the next game-changer that will last you up to a month – eyelash extensions.
About my eyelash extensions from Tina’s Beauty:
- Single strand; Silk lash; From Korea, Japan, and USA
- 5D Camellia Eyelash Extension (1st & 2nd set)
- 4D Russian Eyelash Extension (3rd set)
- Mixture of 8mm – 14mm C curls (towards inner corner) and D curls (outer ends)
- Duration: 100 mins – 140 mins
(FAQ at the end of the post.) Continue reading “Before And After: Eyelash Extensions For 3 Months | Tina’s Beauty Singapore Review”